Adilynn at 5 1/2 years old:
* Loves signing. She will turn anything she says into a song.
* Orange Kid Champ Belt in karate.
* Enjoys drawing.
* Hates cleaning and fights us to get her chores done. Every. Single. Day.
* Still loves talking. No matter how hard she tries she can't to be quite.
* Her best friend is Scarlet Duke
* Night owl. She could sleep all morning if we let her. She is just like her momma.
* Loves to whistle.
* She oftentimes with say, "You know" while talking to someone.
* Likes to slide down the stairs on her butt.
* Loves to sleep on our floor or Colton's bed.
* Wants to be a vet, baby doctor, teacher and mommy when she grows up.
* Calls maple trees "Doughnut Trees."
Friday, October 27, 2017
Time spent with family is worth every second.
|Mani pedi with cousin Bree.|
|My make-up was done by the fabulous make-up artist Adilynn.|
|Not impressed by daddy's big straw invention.|
|Kaylin and Uncle Spencer|
|Belle inspired matching outfits with cousin Bree.|
|Back to School Fairy|
|School lunch with Bubba.|
|First class at Saratoga BLk.|
|Adilynn with cousins Kaylin and Reagan|
|Demo presentation at a local school.|
|Daddy gave Adilynn flowers to make her feel |
better after a day of throwing up.
|"Bring Your Dolly to Dance Day" and of course my |
tomboy princess brought a Batgirl figurine as her 'doll.'
|First meal in our new home.|
|Orion Gunderson Memorial Run|
|Adilynn and her best friend Scarlett.|
|Braces for my handsome boyfriend.|
|Embarrassed after getting awards at pack meeting..|
|Saratoga BLK Halloween Party. Scarlett, Adilynn and Colton.|
Adilynn had some money ($8.29) she has been saving up and asked us to take her to Walmart so she can buy her and her bubba a toy. We thought it was thoughtful so we put in some money so they could actually buy something. While checking out our groceries and their toys she said, "You can use my money to buy the groceries too." We made it look like she bought the groceries. We were so proud of her selflessness! (Yes she wore her pajamas to the store. She loves her new pajamas.)
Saturday, October 21, 2017
Family pumpkin carving this year end up being Spencer and I carving everyone's pumpkins. The kids cleaned out their pumpkins, picked out their designs and then ditched us to ride their bikes. One side effect of carving our pumpkins outside.
|Pumpkin carving isn't complete without rootbeer.|
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Hidden Hallow's Running Club held a 1 mile race for local elementary age kids. Colton, Adilynn and her best friend Scarlett ran in the race. Colton ran one of his better races. He isn't the fastest kid but he doesn't let that bother him. He tells me, "I don't race to win I just do my best." Adilynn was excited to run in the race with Scarlett. After the race they both said that the race was so long, cute!
|Crossing the finish line.|
|Crossing the finish line.|